Meeting room unavailable until further notice due to COVID-19
Our auditorium was constructed and is maintained as a convenience to the people of Okanogan County.
The facility is available to non-profit organizations and public agencies (users) for public meetings, hearings, training, etc. provided that there is no charge for the event, and the event is open to the public.
The auditorium can be segregated into two separate meeting spaces. Auditorium A is located on the east end and is connected to Conference Room 1. Auditorium B is located on the west end. The auditorium can be scheduled as one large room or individual smaller rooms.
View of Auditorium A
The full auditorium has a maximum seating capacity of 128. Auditoriums A and B each seat 64. For each of the two smaller auditoriums, approximately 60 chairs and 10 six-foot tables are available for public use. Tables and chairs are stored in the east and west closets. Projection screens and white boards are available for use. It is the user's responsibility to provide any other equipment; for example, easels, PA system, video equipment, extension cords, etc. Restrooms are available in the hall outside the auditorium.
- The auditorium is available seven days a week, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. with the following exceptions:
- The auditorium is NOT available on Mondays, nor the first Tuesday of each month.
- Requests are honored on a first come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right for priority use over any other group.
- We will attempt to give reasonable notice of our scheduling needs.
- We reserve the right to deny any request for use.
ACCESS, PARKING AND SECURITY
- Users shall access the building through the front entrance. A key card and Allen wrench will be issued at the time of rental for access to the building.
- The side doors of the auditorium are to be used for emergency exit only. Do not prop or otherwise keep any exterior doors open.
- When exiting the building, the user is responsible for ensuring all exterior doors are closed and locked. Users are required to return the key card and Allen wrench immediately after use by placing them in the night drop box located outside the front entrance doors.
- Those attending meetings that occur during business hours must not park in spaces designated as "Customer Parking Only"
RULES FOR USE
- A check in the amount of $50 will be required as a damage/cleaning deposit when reserving the facility.
- This building is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted at any time within the building nor within 25 feet of any building entrance.
- Illegal drugs, gambling, and firearms (with the exception of uniformed officers) are not allowed on District property.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the auditorium. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the facility. All plug in heating units, electrical appliances, crock pots, etc. and anything with open flames is prohibited in the facility.
- It is the user's responsibility to set up the tables and chairs and to replace them in the east and west closets after each use. Users must take care not to damage equipment, walls, carpet, and floors during use.
- Nothing will be taped, pinned, or otherwise fastened to the walls or acoustical panels.
- The telephone in the auditorium is for emergency use only.
- There is no Internet access available in the auditorium.
- In case of an after hours emergency, please refer to the "Emergency Contact List" on the Application/Agreement form.
- The user will clean the auditorium after use, which includes placing trash in the trash cans, wiping down tables and chairs, and picking up debris left in the auditorium. Users will also return tables and chairs neatly to their storage areas. We do not provide cleaning supplies.
- The user will make sure all doors are closed and locked upon exit.
- We will inspect the premises after each use, only releasing the damage deposit after:
- Inspection shows the facilities have been left in satisfactory condition, and
- The user has returned the key card and Allen wrench provided at the time of rental.
- We will charge for damages and/or cleaning costs to the user if the auditorium is left in a damaged or unclean condition.
HOW TO RESERVE
Request for use of the auditorium may be made in person at the Okanogan Headquarters or by telephone by calling 509-422-3310. If the request is made by telephone, the Application and Agreement for Public Use of District Facilities will be completed and signed when the deposit is made. The user may pick up the key card and Allen wrench no sooner than the work day prior to the day of use, or on Friday for weekend use.