Skip to main content

Improve Your Experience

You are using a browser version that we do not support. Please use one of these supported browsers:

Public Records Requests

     You may request public records online using the form below or by contacting Acting Public Records Officer, Wendy Foth by  email or phone,  (509) 422-8409.

     Okanogan County PUD follows the requirements of state law  RCW 42.56.070  and   District Policy in responding to requests for public records. 

   Payment, if required, must be made at the time copies are provided to the party making the request.  There is no charge for inspections of public records.

Entries with an * are required.
View or Copy
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.