DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, STAFF WILL NOT BE MEETING WITH CUSTOMERS IN PERSON. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL, LISTED BELOW.
We have incentives for energy efficiency custom commercial projects from HVAC replacement to kitchen upgrades. There are engineers available to answer questions regarding energy-saving projects.
Incentives are available based on energy savings.
- Completed Commercial Window Project Information . Form Two
- Invoice that shows purchase date, cost and dimensions of EACH window. The dimensions MUST match what is listed on the PUD form.
- Sticker for EACH window showing that the U-value is 0.30 or less, OR a spec sheet showing the dimensions and that U-value of each window is 0.30 or less.
Incentive amount: $18 per square foot of glass replaced. The incentive may pay up to 70% of the total cost of windows and installation.
Ductless Heat Pump
Be sure to check the BPA Qualified Product List. The DHP must meet the BPA’s specification requirements in order to qualify. Click on this link for more information: - Scroll down to Commercial/HVAC, and click on "Ductless Heat Pump Qualified Products List." BPA Requirements
- Ductless Heat Pump must have a minimum of 11.0 HSPF (efficiency level).
- AHRI certificate.
- Equipment or contractor invoice showing equipment order or purchase date, along with the installed cost.
- Completed . Ductless Heat Pump Project Information Form
Contact Energy Services BEFORE beginning your project for pre-approval.
Insulation - Attic & Wall
- Completed . Commercial Insulation Project Information Form
- Invoice that shows purchase date, cost and square footage purchased. The square footage must NOT be less than what's on the PUD form.
Incentive amount per square foot is determined by pre-existing and ending R-value.