Okanogan County Community Action Council Funding Available through August 31

Submitted by isadmin on Tue, 10/11/2011 - 07:59

Okanogan County Community Action Council, through its Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), still has some funds left for the 2010-2011 program year to help with your PUD bill.

For more information and to see if you qualify, please see the Community Action Council LIHEAP flyer, or call Community Action at (509)422-4041 or 1-877-641-0101.