The Okanogan County PUD board is considering an increase to base charges to cover the expenses of large infrastructure projects, effective April 1, 2019. They anticipate a vote at the March 11 meeting.
Increases (monthly) include:
- Residential: $36 to $38.81
- Small general service: $41 to $44.20
- Large general service: $21 to $22.64
- Industrial: $82 to $88.40
- Irrigation (seven months per year): $15 to $16.17
- Frost control (per year): $122 to $131.52
The increases will bring about $700,000 in additional funds to cover the estimated $769,000 debt service.
Read the attached PDF for more information.