Sign Up For Electric Service

Okanogan County PUD is committed to supplying our customers with reliable electrical service. The following information will assist you in obtaining new service or changing an existing service in a quick and efficient manner. Please contact one of our offices if you have any questions or need additional information.

Existing Service

If you are signing up for new service at a location that has existing PUD electric service ( for example, you have purchased a home, or are moving into an apartment) visit the closest PUD office and they will assist you. You may be required to provide a deposit. Read about our deposit requirements.

New Construction

If you are signing up for new service for new construction, click here.