Permits and Forms

Information on permits required for electrical work are available by reading Washington State Department of L&I Permit Information.
For more information, please contact Allen Allie, Construction Design Manager (509) 422-8407.

Information is available regarding connecting large generation to the PUD electric system by reading PUD Facilities Interconnect Requirements.
For more information, please contact Ron Gadeberg, Director of Power Resources & Broadband Services (509) 422-8488.